Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 29

Fuck creationism, this is the truth!

Line of the Week: Where do baby ants go to school? - Ricky Gervais on Extras


Aside from the next sentence, this whole update is going to almost be completely about television or films. I recently found a way to describe myself:
Sapiosexuality:
1. (n.) A behavior of becoming attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use. From the Latin root sapien, wise or intelligent, and Latin sexualis, relating to the sexes.

I just found out that Baby Mama, the first film starring Tina Fey in way too long, was both directed and written by someone either than Tina Fey...wtf?! This is just depressing. Not only is it being directed by someone with little experience and only a few movies under his belt as anything but a writer, but this is also his directorial debut!! With a Tina Fey film! However I have faith that anything with Tina Fey can't be so bad that $6 won't be worth it, so I will definitely be checking it out tomorrow.

I have a friend who associates me with nigger. That's right, every time she hears the word nigger, I'm the first person that pops into her mind. I'm not entirely sure how to process this, but I think I can file that under an accomplishment causing cognitive dissonance. I mean, for most people it's like "Whenever my friends hear cheese, they think of me, because I ate cheese for three days one time" or "Everyone thinks of me whenever they hear KKK"...I live in Texas. Also, you have to think of it this way (Well, I have to, but only because I'm contractually obligated), at least I'm not a white guy.

On Thursday I saw a Vagina on ER. Now before you get excited, keep in mind that it was blocked...BY A GIANT BLOOD-DRENCHED BABY!! I suppose that could count as a punchline to someone who's unfamiliar with comedy.

Interview with Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant about The Office and their other works: Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

Apparently, 63% of terrorists blame Dr. Phil for the reason they attack the United States.

1 comment:

gagillioncolors said...

hahah thats a really cool photo of evolution!