Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 56

What. The. Fuck?!

Line of the Week: Blasphemy High Five -Me, to Matt, at Starbucks with these two chicks.


Herro, herro. Not much has happened this week aside from various situations that ocurred during work and school, but hopefully you'll enjoy hearing about them as much as I did experiencing them. Or not, I don't really care, it's not like I'm getting paid for this. However, I did update the Films of 2008 section to the right, so you can see what films are worth checking out for the rest of the year!!

I thought this was interesting story, apparently, John McCain, a full 15 days after the election results were counted, has won Missouri. Like Morgan watching Twilight at a screening before everyone else, this is one of those cases where you can be both a winner and a loser at the same time.

While I was working on Saturday, a redneck with poor posture came and bought some tickets. After I gave him the total, he looks at me with a slightly confused look, glances down at his wallet and asks "American?" Umm...no, I want you to pay me in fucking rupees, of course American dollars. Jesus, it's not like this is Somalia, where you can pay in sand or whatever...some people.

Later, towards the evening, I had this exchange with two women:

Me: Hi, how are you?
Woman 1: I'm doing good
Woman 2: We're good
Woman 1: Let me get one adult for Twilight
Me: Alright...here's your ticket, and there's your menu and coaster.
Woman 2: Let me get the same thing.
Me: Ok
Woman 1: Oh, and we don't need another menu, we can share this one. We're easy.
Me: .....
Woman 2: ....
Me: ...ummm, I don't think that came out the way you wanted that to.
Woman 1: Huh? OOP! Oh my god!
Woman 2 and Me: Hahahahaha

It was much funnier in person, especially since she was giddier than a Japanese school girl at a Hello Kitty convention...that comment made her happiness turn into embarrassment REALLY fast.

This is one of those instances where the saying "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" does NOT apply...what a shame.

I met some chick from New York this week and despite not being at all like the girls I saw while I was in New York a while ago, she DID have the accent. She said things like "coouffee" and "reap" and it was fantastic because I could tell she thought I was interested when I was actually just asking her questions so I could hear her say more words. I was literally like "Oh my god, you have an accent? That is...so...awesome, I want to stick my penis in your mouth. I mean, WOW."

Ok, that last part my have come out something like "So when did you move here?" but I'm pretty sure she understood what I meant.

Oh, and I also met her friend, whose name is December...yeah, not even I could make that shit up. She's like 3 feet tall and is hispanic, which means I'd sooner masturbate with soap than try and go out with her...but hey, maybe next week I'll find someone worth talking to! Maybe not.

Well that's about it, next week I'm going to write either a rant or a topical entry like my Rape or Resident Evil ones, so watch for that. I'll end this rather short entry with a clip from Ricky Gervais' interview on Inside the Actor's Studio, premiering in January:

No comments: