Monday, February 8, 2010

It's a thing,..right?

If you're wondering what this is, I'm going to start updating a bit more often with random thoughts or shit I find worth sharing. It's not going to be anything huge or developed as my regular comedy posts, but it'll just be a few extra entries here and there. Basically, I want to update more often and really get myself writing better shit in general.


I don't know what to think of this, but apparently some guy was in a plane crash and his initial thought was to jump on Twitter and talk about it. This is the new time of instant messaging and Zero-Lag news. I guess if you've got a story, you can't say there's a shortage of ways to tell it. I can't tell if this is a good or bad thing but I'd like to be the first to acknowledge and confirm that it is, in fact, a thing:



via: Business Insider

Honestly, fuck Continental for not giving out drinks and locking those people up. Should I ever be in such a position, you can bet your ass that I would be getting a drink, one way or another, if I desired one. I would literally hit someone in the face with something harder than my body for a glass of Sunkist.

Believe it.

Also, there seems to be some even more interesting "tweeting"...from OUTER SPACE! You'd think they'd be full of nerdy shit like "Holy shit, I just noticed I slept for 14 hours today, I've got so much nothing to do now!" but instead they've been sending the most intense photographs of space, my favorite being shown below:


Via: io9

No comments: